Cisco Catalyst 2960 Series | 12 Port | Fast Ethernet | PoE | LAN Base | Compact Switch | WS-C2960C-12PC-L
Flexible, secure and border-less, the Cisco 2960 series of switches are designed to meet the needs of today’s mid-market and branch office networking needs. These Layer 2 switches are equipped with Cisco’s LAN base software and come in an array of configurations including 10/100 desktop connectivity, dual-purpose uplinks and PoE in supporting models.
The WS-C2960C-12PC-L ships with 12, 10/100 PoE Ethernet ports up to 15.4W each and 2 dual purpose uplink ports.
Features & Benefits:
- Reduced Operating Costs - These switches were built on Cisco operational excellence to help you reduce operating costs by making deployment easy. This results in reduced switch installation, configuration, and troubleshooting time.
- Easy To Use Deployment and Control Features - These switches include a wide variety of features that help to make deployment easy and give you control. These features include Automatic QoS, DHCP, DTP, and many more.
- Cisco EnergyWise - This technology lets you measure the power consumption in your network infrastructure and network attached devices.
|Ports||(24) 10/100 PoE + (2) Dual Purpose Uplink|
|Form Factor||Desktop, Rack Mountable|
|Flash Memory||64 MB|
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE)||PoE|
|Dimensions||1.75" x 10.6" x 9.4"|
|Jumbo Frame Support||9,018 bytes|
|Forwarding Bandwidth||10 Gbps|
|Product Line||Cisco Catalyst|
- AutoQoS (Automatic QoS)
- DHCP (Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol)
- DTP (Dynamic Trunking Protocol)
- PAgP (Port Aggregation Protocol)
- LACP (Link Aggregation Control Protocol)
- MDIX (Automatic media-dependent interface crossover)
- UDLD (Unidirectional Link Detection Protocol)
- SDM (Switching Database Manager)
- ARP (Local Proxy Address Resolution Protocol
- IGMP (Internet Group Management Control Protocol)
- MVR (Multicast VLAN Registration)
- Storm Control (Per-Port Broadcast, Multicast and Unicast)
- Voice VLAN
- VTP (VLAN Trunking Protocol)
- Dynamic VLAN assignment
- RSPAN Remote Switch Port Analyzer
- Embedded Remote Monitoring (RMON)
- Layer 2 Traceroute
- Trivial File Trasfer Protocol (TFTP)
- Network Timing Protocol
|Hot Swappable Modules||No|
|Hot Swappable Fans||No|
|Hot Swappable Power Supply||No|
|Port Speed||Fast Ethernet|